Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Society of Illustrators!

I just wanted to make a quick announcement. I recently got this piece into the Society of Illustrators Student Competition!

 Paper and Gouache

It's a great honor to have my work included in the gallery with so many other talented artists! You can check out the rest of the winning entries here- http://www.soicompetitions.org/?section=gallery&competition_id=72 . If anyone is in the New York area, I would greatly suggest going to check out the show.

What's truly amazing is that this is actually my second time getting my work into the society. Two years ago I was able to get into the Student Competition with this piece.

Scratchboard

I just wanted to share my excitement with everybody and say how grateful I am of everyone's support! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment